Join Jim Johnson, World Renown Pit Master, and his wife Becky in the Cancer Pathway Midwest kitchen! Spots are limited, so register now to participate in the preparation & cooking of food. Learn tips & tricks that you can take back and use in your own kitchen. And with Thanksgiving around the corner, each class will feature carving a turkey and what to do with all those turkey leftovers.
November 3rd at 5:30pm – BBQ
- Appetizer – Bacon Wrapped Carots
- Salad/Soup – Jalepeno Pineapple Coleslaw
- Entree – Pulled Pork/Ribs
- Side – Baked Beans (vegetarian option available)
- Dessert – Cinnamon Rolls
November 11th at 5:30pm- Surf & Turf Date Night
- Appetizer – Pineapple Port Shots/Grilled Onion
- Salad/Soup – Citrus Mint Salad
- Entree – Prime Rib/Shrimp Scampi
- Side – Smoked Baked Potato
- Dessert – Bread Pudding
November 17th at 5:30pm – Soups
- Appetizer – Grilled Salsa/Onion Dip
- Entree – Turkey Chili/Potato Zupa Tuscana
- Side – Caramelized Onion Cornbread
- Dessert – SURPRISE
To register for a class or to inquire about pricing, call the Clubhouse at 812-402-8667
Save the Date – Dec. 1, 2022
Bally’s Evansville (421 NW Riverside Drive) in the Walnut Room.
Individual tickets are available or sponsor an entire table, grab your ugliest Christmas sweater and bring some friends! Bring your appetite and grab some extra cash to bid on delicious decadent desserts, all donated by local bakeries!
Individual tickets are $40 (include a meal and 5 beads for Heads/Tails game)
Table for 8 is $400 (including a meal, one signature drink, and 5 beads for Heads/Tails game per person).
Food Sponsor: VPS Architecture
Save the Date – Feb 11th, 2023
Join us at the 4H Auditorium for a VIP Interactive Cooking School, Dinner, and Auction with 78 Time Grand Champion and World Renown Pit Master, Jim Johnson!
For questions or more details, contact Kalah:
812-402-8667 or email@example.com
Ambassador Photo Shoot – November 12
Share your story to advocate, educate, and empower others.
When you share your experience, we guarantee you will inspire others and remind them that they are not alone. As an ambassador, you will educate others about the issues that patients and caregivers face and help create a community of survivors, caregivers, friends & family members that understand one another.
What does it take to become an Ambassador?
- Be comfortable telling your survivor, caregiver, or volunteer story on video and being photographed
- Fill out application to apply
- If selected, you must be able to attend Ambassador Photo/Video Shoot on 11/12
- Represent Cancer Pathways Midwest on social media, local media (as opportunities arise) and at special door events
- Raise awareness through CPM events and other opportunities
- Have fun!
Save The Date – June 4, 2023
Join us for our Annual Tri-State Cancer Survivor Day! It’s a fun day for cancer survivors and their families to come together with others that just “get it” and celebrate strength, courage, healing and SURVIVORSHIP!
There is no charge to attend.
Text “SURVIVORDAY” to (833) 434-0741 to receive information and updates on Tri-State Cancer Survivor Day!
Save the Date – August 7, 2023
Spend the day with us at the newly renovated Evansville Country Club while also supporting those in our community who are impacted by cancer. **picture is of current renovation**
- 11 am lunch
- 12 pm shotgun start
Stay tuned for details!
Text “FORE” to (833) 434-0741 to receive registration information and updates via text.
Sponsorship Opportunities Available!