We use PayPal to process donations – one-time donations can be made using a credit card or PayPal account, but monthly recurring donations require a PayPal account.
Cancer affects a person’s thoughts, feelings, moods, beliefs, ways of coping and relationships. Through local grants, sponsors, and donors (like YOU), our licensed mental health professionals provide support in a beautiful, welcoming (non-clinical) space that provides healing, validation and empowerment to ANYONE impacted by cancer. We work alongside each person’s treatment team, family and friends, at no cost to them or their family, to help navigate their mental, emotional, social, and spiritual needs through:
- Mental and Emotional Support (individual, family, and couples counseling)
- Peer to Peer support
- Art Therapy (we have the only two Art Therapist in the Tri-state)
- Groups (Living with Cancer, Living Beyond Cancer, Guy Time, Ribbon Chicks (young adult females), Head & Neck, Friends & Family, Living Through Grief and more)
- Education, wellness and nutrition, spiritual support, resources, as well as
- Social support (connecting with others that “get it”)
Cancer doesn’t just impact the person diagnosed, it effects our entire community. Every dollar you give provides support, resources and education to individuals and families, in our very own community, who are impacted by cancer!
Donate by Mail
Please mail your check to:
Cancer Pathways Midwest
5740 Vogel Rd.
Evansville, IN 47715