Cancer Pathways Midwest, formerly Gilda’s Club Evansville, is continually reassessing program options to provide the best support possible during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
The Clubhouse is open for one to one’s with social distancing safety measures, and open to socially distanced support group activities. The wearing of masks is needed to protect the health and safety of our medically-vulnerable population. Staff are onsite and phone calls are welcomed!
- One-on-one phone support with our licensed mental health professionals.
- Please give us a call for a time that works for you.
- Check out our calendar for activities and resources to strengthen your mind and body.
- Educational videos will be posted on this website and streamed to our Cancer Pathways Midwest Facebook page.
- For help with cancer-related distress, call 812-402-8667 to connect with a licensed mental health professional.