The grief journey is curvy with a path all its own. Please know we have a community of loving individuals who will walk beside you as you experience your changing emotions.
Through one-on-one counseling, peer mentors or a group, you will discover strength in sharing your memories with others, as you learn steps for walking into tomorrow with purpose.
- Counseling – One-on-one support with a licensed mental health professional
- Peer to Peer Support- Our peer-to-peer support is made up of compassionate, inspiring people who have walked a similar journey as you. Some have lost their loved one to cancer, and know the waves of emotions that seem overwhelming. They are here for you.
- Quarterly Living with Grief Workshops
- Living with Grief Support Group
- Tuesdays from 5:30pm-6:30pm
Q – How do I handle loss?
A – Everyone deals with loss differently and that is okay. You are not alone, and there is no set time on how long the grieving process lasts. Sometimes talking to someone about your experience can help. If you don’t feel comfortable talking to friends or family, think of giving a support group a try. This will help you connect to others that can understand what you are going through.