Use active art-making, the creative process, and applied psychological theory—within a psychotherapeutic relationship—to enrich the lives of individuals, families, and communities.
Art Therapy can help with:
- Emotional distress (ex. depression, anxiety, anger, grief)
- Self-expression and communication
- Exploring new perspectives, such as changing body images, goals, and self-esteem
- Managing side effects of treatment
- Learning healthy coping skills and stress management
Board Certified Art Therapist
Amber is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor and Board Certified Art Therapist.
Robin completed her undergrad at USI with a double major in art and psychology. She then graduated from University of Louisville’s art therapy program which allowed for a dual licensure in counseling.